Rude people at early levels

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c0debot

11-19-2012

I'm pretty new; I played LoL a while ago, and quit because people were being so unpleasant that it was actually detracting from the game and discouraging me from learning.

I picked it up again in the last few days, and have been having a great time. Seriously, people have been answering my questions and actually helping out. It helps to play vs. AI until you're somewhat competant, too, I think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0debot View Post
I'm pretty new; I played LoL a while ago, and quit because people were being so unpleasant that it was actually detracting from the game and discouraging me from learning.

I picked it up again in the last few days, and have been having a great time. Seriously, people have been answering my questions and actually helping out. It helps to play vs. AI until you're somewhat competant, too, I think.
heh I made it to lvl30 before I quit, myself. Since I've been back, I've only played bot games since 1)i have a lot to relearn, 2)people tend to not rage in bot games, although there have been a couple. Enjoy the game, mute the morons, and have fun.