The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-03-2012

Christina stopped on the league match, "Ah, that'll do although I'm not liking that purple team composition that much, Cho'Gath, Ryze, Tristana, Soraka and Kayle as the jungler. Just seems a touch squishy." She commented off hand.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Jamie does a double take.
"Wait, Kayle is their jungler?" she says incredulously. "Well, we'll just have to watch this play out."

Paltala

10-03-2012

"Yeh, it's possible if she starts with her AOE damage and she ganks hard with her slow." Christina mentioned, "Against a Shaco jungler, it will be tricky as he has a faster clear time but if Kayle gets those ganks out, she'll be unstoppable." She finished, resting an arm on the sofa arm rest, the other along the back.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Jamie shrugs.
"I'd rather have the Pridestalker or another of the dedicated junglers," she says, putting an arm on Christina's leg as minions spawn.

Paltala

10-03-2012

"Most people do but unconventional junglers can be interesting to see if they work." Christina commented as the junglers picked up their starting buffs, not noticing the arm on her leg.

Mister Crow

10-03-2012

"Fair enough," Jamie admits. "I'm always willing to watch Heimerdinger brave the jungle."

Paltala

10-03-2012

"I'll admit, I've never seen a heimerdinger jungle." Christina mused but gasping slightly as the first jungle gank occurs, Kayle and Cho'gath turning onto a rather poor Akali, killing her rather easily and granting first blood to Cho. "Well, that was quick."

Mister Crow

10-03-2012

"Well, her summoner was pushing fairly hard," Jamie comments. "I'm surprised that she didn't die sooner, to be frank."

Paltala

10-03-2012

"Yeah, I think that summoner is a little inexperienced." Christina replied, "Apart from that, the game is looking pretty even, Ryze appears to be struggling a little against Morgana but once he gets a catalyst, he should pull ahead." Christina mentioned off handedly.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-03-2012

((Go rp a game with a pro Kha'Zix and at the end announce the summoner's name, "Our special guest...PHANTOM. xD "))