The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Yeah, I feel better with him in a bed," Jamie replies, sweating slightly. "So, what now?"

Paltala

09-14-2012

"I don't know, I mean, we have those drinks downstairs we could finish before turning in for the night but I don't really want to drink alone..." Christina admitted.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Well then, let's go finish those drinks," Jamie says, putting an arm around Christina in a friendly manner.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina smiled as Jamie put her arm around herself, "Sure, I mean, they aren't going to finish themselves." She said and began to lead the way down the stairs and back to the living room.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

Finally reaching the living room, Jamie untangles herself from Christina and picks up her cider before taking a seat on the couch, patting the cushion next to her.
"Take a seat when you've got your drink," she says, smiling.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina was slightly confused by change of attitude but she masked it with a smile and a wink, "I shall." She walked into the kitchen, grabbed the beer and took a swig before walking back into the living room and sat down next to Jamie.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"I feel good," Jamie says, sighing happily and taking a sip of cider. "I have no idea why, but things just seem to be working out for me."

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina titled her head to the side a little, "What do you mean stuff appears to be working out for me?" She asked.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"I was in a rut recently," Jamie explains. "Now, though, my friend is running a successful business, I've made friends, and I just helped someone who needed it." She leans back, sighing contentedly. "I feel like things are turning around."

Paltala

09-14-2012

"At least it is for some people." Christina mused while swirling her bottle around so the beer swirls around in the bottle.