The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Jamie shrugs. "To each their own, I guess," she says, talking another drink of the cider.

Paltala

09-14-2012

"Excuse me for a moment." Christina said before walking into the kitchen and leaning against the counter. She was annoyed with herself for letting those feelings escape, new as they were they were strong.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Concerned, Jamie follows. "You feeling ok?" she asks.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Placing her beer down on the counter, Christina turned to look at Jamie and stared into her eyes, seeing just perfection in them. "Yeh..it's just...." Unable to finish, she just kept staring.

((I would mention your eye colour but I don't know what colour they are :P))

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

((Green))
Jamie starts to feel uncomfortable and looks away. "You know I won't start anything until I know you better," she says quietly.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina turned away as well, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...I...I just haven't felt this way before..." She whispered but all she could see were a pair of emerald green eyes.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"I understand," she responded. "I'm just not ready for that yet."

Paltala

09-14-2012

((Dam you :P))

"I see." Christina stuttered, trying to get out of the awkward situation, "I better go check on Phantom, make sure he's comfortable." She said, walking past Jamie while looking down, her bottle of beer on the counter, abandoned.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

((What? Our characters have known each other for less than a day. XD ))
Jamie puts a hand on Christina's shouler as she walks by.
"I do like you, though," she says quietly before taking the hand back off and walking back into the living room.

Paltala

09-14-2012

((Meh, takes some people less :P))

Christina flinched slightly at Jamie's hand but only because she didn't expect it. Walking into the living room, she glanced at Phantom who appeared to have fallen asleep ((because he isn't posting)) and smiled slightly, at least she didn't have to deal with him. She sat down heavily in the lone arm chair she kept in the corner and sighed with comfort.