The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Jamie lets Christina lead her further into the field. As they go, a devilish grin grows on her face. She falls to the side, pulling Christina with her.

Paltala

09-25-2012

Christina lets out a little scream of surprise as she fell over suddenly, pulled by Jamie. A moment later, she found herself on the floor, lying half on, half off Jamie, looking at her in the face. "Well...and the reason for that was?" She asked, blushing very slightly.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

"Fun," Jamie says, laughing.

Paltala

09-25-2012

"Fun?" Christina asked with a little smirk, still lying on Jamie.

Mister Crow

09-25-2012

"A bit of mischief is always fun," Jamie replies, pushing herself up a bit.

Paltala

09-25-2012

"True, but the grass is wet...You didn't even notice did you?" Christina said, noticing how damp her t-shirt had become, fortunately it is a dark t-shirt.

Mister Crow

09-25-2012

((This would've been posted about 20 minutes ago, but my laptop died and a friend had the charger. T_T ))

"Well, so it is," Jamie remarks. Thankfully, she had fallen on her back, so only the seat of her pants and the back of her tank top were wet. She stands and offers a hand to Christina.

((Nice try.))

Paltala

09-25-2012

((I wasn't even trying :P))

Christina took Jamie's hand and pulled herself up on it, "Thanks." She muttered while wiping wet grass off herself. "So now what considering you've had your little bit of mischief?" Christina asked, turning to face Jamie with a smirk on her face.

Mister Crow

09-25-2012

((Riiiight...))

Jamie shrugs.
"More walking?" she suggests.

Paltala

09-25-2012

((check my edit bro))
((and you ninja edited :P))

"I guess, might give us a chance to dry off a bit." Christina mentioned, beginning to walk across the field.