The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

((I agree on the timezone count.))
"You mean the act where you came on way too strong?" Jamie asked with a hint of a smirk.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina raised a hand defensively, "I may have had a part to do with that but end of the day. It's never the girls fault." She said with a wink.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Partially true," Jamie admitted. "However, that's not the point we're trying to make here."

Paltala

09-14-2012

"What was the point in the first place apart from Phantom breaking into my house?" She asked

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"Um... You know, you've got me there," Jamie responded, laughing. "Reason he's inside now is because he straight up collapsed on your doorstep."

Paltala

09-14-2012

"Well he seems alright now." She pointed out with another glance at Phantom

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"Well, yeah," Jamie said. "That's because I gave him a couple of painkillers. I hope that was alright?"
She takes a sip of the cider.

Paltala

09-14-2012

"No, that's fine, they were there to be used anyway. Did I mention that the way you threw him out before was hot?" She said with another swig of beer.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"Yeah, I didn't really get that, though," Jamie responds. "How is throwing out an intruder 'hot'?"

Paltala

09-14-2012

"I guess it was the way you handled yourself by staying calm when I was shouting and then you took the decision to throw him out...it was..." Christina was lost for words, she turned away and blushed.