The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Jamie walks up to the door and opens it. She then turns.
"Just an idea," she says, smiling. "If you'd prefer to do something else, just say so."

Paltala

09-21-2012

"I have no other suggestions at the moment so I guess a walk will be good." Christina smiled, she turned to call up to Phantom, "Going out for a walk! Same rules as before" before walking out of the door.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Jamie smiles again and walks out, motioning for Christina to follow.

Paltala

09-21-2012

Christina follows Jamie to the park, on the way, "What made you decide on a walk in the park?"

Mister Crow

09-21-2012

"Gives us something to do and gives us an opportunity to talk," Jamie explains, leading the way.

Paltala

09-21-2012

Still walking, "Talk about what?"

Mister Crow

09-21-2012

Jamie shrugs.
"Whatever we want," she replies as the women reach the park. "I just figured the walk would help jog our minds, no pun intended."

Paltala

09-21-2012

"I don't really see the pun in that but ok I guess." Christina said, "Anything you want to talk about in particular?" She asked.

Mister Crow

09-21-2012

"The jogging our minds bit was... never mind," Jamie shakes her head. "Well, the walking will probably give us some ideas." She wanders into the park.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-21-2012

Phantom had gotten out of the room and went around the house randomly. He then goes upstairs where he goes carefully through the clothing for the hell of it. Wondering how the two people knew what to buy for themselves since they were originally men. He finds a pair of really....interesting....undergarments among the clothing.

((Was bored :P))