The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-21-2012

"I...I...I would....like a look please. I need something to help cut my urges a little bit."

Paltala

09-21-2012

"Maybe later, when it isn't quite so bright." Christina purred, leaning forward slightly.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-21-2012

Phantom could only blush at this, his eyes dart around. "......ummm..ok...."

Paltala

09-21-2012

Christina looked serious for a few more moments before bursting out laughing, "Ohh you should have seen the look on your face" She said, laughing. After trying to catch her breath for a few moments, she carried on, still giggling, "I'm only kidding Phantom, no looks, the best way to break the habit is to cut off completely instead of working your way off. Sorry buddy for these puppies, "For emphasis she put her hands underneath them and hefted them slightly, "are for me and someone else."

((yes I'm an ass and no, this wasn't the plan all along))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-21-2012

Phantom only looks away, smiling. "That was not nice.....and just for you to understand, I can apply my senses to the surrounding shadows...I can choose to hear, feel, sometimes *an evil smirk* taste anything in the darkness. Whenever I do it or not is a mystery."

Paltala

09-21-2012

Christina raised an eyebrow, "Well you better not use those senses on me or I will hurt you a lot more than those slaps did. And yes, what I did wasn't nice but it's sort of to prove a point. You need to get close to a woman and get to know them, just asking without being close won't get them to flash you or anything of that nature. Unless they're incredibly drunk but that's a different matter." Christina said.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-21-2012

Phantom just snickers. "I know but you got to admit the awkwardness of my situation and me getting to know you while stuck in your house is a bit weird. Though you....being a guy originally makes it better a bit somehow....Well I am going to fix up my room...and one more thing. Try not to get drunk please...."

Paltala

09-21-2012

Christina raised her eyebrow again, "Stuck in my house? You've been free to leave all this time and try not to get drunk? You sound a little too concerned, scared I might abuse you?" She said with a grin and a wink.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-21-2012

"Something here had gotten me stationed here so I'll stay here." Phantom looks back at her with a nervous look. Her last comment made him shake a bit. "Umm....I'll...just be heading to the room." He looks back at Christina before slowly entering his room, poking his head out cautiously checking something before going back in.

Paltala

09-21-2012

Christina laughed about as he shaked when she mentioned the abuse, "I'm only playing with you Phantom, I won't abuse you but suit yourself." Christina replied before reclining on the sofa.