The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-20-2012

"Nope, I got it." Christina replied before turning to look at Jamie, "Wow...you look really good like that." She said with a smile, "I guess I'll go get changed as well." She suggested while moving over to pick up her bags of clothes, all four of them, somehow.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

((Last post for a while, got a lab for next 4 hours.))
"Thanks," she replies, grinning. "Go and get changed, let's see how your new clothes look!"

Paltala

09-20-2012

((Pfft. 4 hours is 2am for me))

"I shall." Christina said with a wink which she followed by heading upstairs to her room to change.
She changed her outfit completely, fitting underwear (A slightly naughty lacy set because it's cute), skinny jeans, t-shirt and an over shirt that was undone. She finished it with a pair of flat soled shoes as she was in the house. She walked back downstairs and gave Jamie a little twirl, "How do I look?" She asked, grinning.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

((Only got this out because I had time between discussion and actual lab.))
"That looks really good," Jamie says, smiling. "You wear that nicely."

Paltala

09-20-2012

"Thanks." Christina said with a grin, "Feels so good to wear clothes that actually fit."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-20-2012

Phantom was not acting as perverted as he should be.....but his eyes glance back and forth once in a while. He was still not comfortable with the idea that they were originally men.

Paltala

09-20-2012

((You completely ignored my question bro))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-20-2012

After a while he finally answers Christina's long asked question. "Oh yeah to answer your question....I wanted to ask you and Jamie something about your...gender...."

Paltala

09-20-2012

Christina turned in a sense of shock towards Phantom, "Ummm...what do you mean?" She asked with curiosity.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-20-2012

Phantom sighed as he looks at her. "Were you female to begin with....."