The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

"Well, that's the helmet, at least," Jamie says. "Now for the rest..."
She starts with the simple things such as gauntlets, greaves, and pauldrons.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom laughs a bit. "Can you be a little gentle with the rest.....and ...avoid touching me, I am a bit sensitive now.."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

"Alright," she responds. She goes and very carefully undoes the straps on the breastplate before removing it. She does the same for the legplates.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom twitches a bit as she takes off his legplates, mainly the idea of having a woman take off his armor didn't help him in his already weakened state. "Thank you...and just set aside my armor near me...hopefully I will be able to gain my strength back."

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

"Of course," she replies. She sets the armor up against the table. She then goes over to the basket and looks in, realizing she hasn't actually looked at its contents.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

She would see that he actually put his time into the basket as it held things he hoped both girls would like. However Phantom wanted to give them the basket and leave....he wasn't 100% sure they would like it.

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

Seeming satisfied with the contents, Jamie sits back down on the couch.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

"Are you happy with my basket......please say the truth."

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

"I can tell you put effort into it," Jamie says. "You thought about what we liked. That's good."
She pulls out one of the bottles, which appears to be labeled Annie's Dark Cider.
"Good choice on this one," she says, popping the cap off and taking a sip.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom manages to let out a painful chuckle. "At least I can do that for you...since I was...well to be frank, groping you."