The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

"Oh jeez, I think you drank your own spiked wine." Jamie laughs for a second before realizing how wildly inappropriate that is.
"Let's get you inside. Leaving you on the doorstep in gonna get the authorities suspicious, plus I'm not about to leave somebody on Christina's doorstep."
Jamie awkwardly tries to get Phantom's arm over her shoulder and drag him inside, making sure to grab the basket before clumsily closing the door.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom only manages to look over at Jamie, his eyes seem to be looking somewhere, but it was apparent that he was under the drink's powerful spell.

"It hurts me....but pretty goodies make me feel better....AHHH..."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Jamie looks confused, but shrugs it off as whatever the drink's effect is. She gets him onto another couch, then puts the basket on the table.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom looks around confused. "........Jamie are you there?"

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

"Yes, why?" Jamie responds, sitting on the other couch.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom tries to smile slowly as he reaches out for her. "I am...sorry...for doing these things to you guys..."

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

Jamie looks conflicted. On the one hand, this guy had been stalking both her and Christina all night. On the other...
"It's.... It's alright," Jamie said hesitantly. "You can sleep on the couch if you want, or there's another bedroom I can get you to if you prefer."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom sighs. "Can you help me...take off my armor. Don't worry, I have an undershirt and shorts underneath. Just that in this state...I can seem to change armor."

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

She looks uncomfortable. "I suppose..." she says. She gets up and walks over to the couch Phantom is lying on. She puts her hands on his helmet and begins to remove it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

Phantom manages to put on a small smile...until he groans in pain again. "Thank you..."