The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

James skids to a stop.
"We're here," he says, pointing to a small house across the street. He jumps from the roof, landing nimbly on his feet and startling a couple who had been sitting nearby.

Paltala

12-06-2012

Christina quickly follows him, smiling at the couple in way of apology as she reclaimed James' hand in her own, "Well, going to show me in?"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

James tries the handle and finds it securely locked.

"Good, nobody tried to break in through the front door at least," he says. He walks around to the side of the building and opens the side gate, waving a hand to indicate Christina should follow. Once inside, he walks over to the wall and feels at it for a moment.

"Wonderful," he says. "Nobody found the way in, though it looks like someone tried, based on the fingerprints on the wall."
He grins and pushes on one of the many bricks in the wall. The brick slides inward, as does a section of wall, revealing a staircase leading downward. He starts to enter before turning around.

"Welcome to the den of a thief," he says, bowing before laughing and continuing down the stairs.

Paltala

12-06-2012

Christina had been following James anyway as she held his hand in her own, making a mental note of everything he did. When he opened the wall, she memorised which brick it was in case she ever needed to come back to this place.

"The den of a thief, not a den of thieves?" Christina teased, laughing at the bow and then following James in.

Mister Crow

12-06-2012

James turns to Christina and raises an eyebrow.

"You expect a thief to trust other thieves?" he asks incredulously. "Despite what all those romantic stories tell you, not all thieves adhere to the code of 'honor among thieves'. I don't trust them one bit."
With that, he turns and continues leading Christina down the steps.

Paltala

12-08-2012

"I was kidding!" Christina teased, still holding James' hand as they walked down the steps, trying to memorise every detail.

Mister Crow

12-08-2012

James notes Christina's intense attention to detail.

"Oh come now, I wouldn't trap the stairway," he says. "That's far too obvious."

Paltala

12-08-2012

"I never said you would. I did notice the spikes a few steps up though." Christina observed, playfully squeezing James hand as she did so, trying to get some form of response.

Mister Crow

12-08-2012

"Oh, those?" James asks innocently. "Just a little welcome mat I set out for trespassers. No, the proper traps are further in."

Paltala

12-08-2012

"Good to hear, can't have your den undefended can you?" Christina replied sarcastically, a smirk on her lips.