The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

James sighs and leans back on the bed, arms behind his head.
"Sometimes I think she only has one thing on her mind," he mutters to himself.

Paltala

11-27-2012

((She's just being playful :P))

Christina would be in the shower for around 10 minutes, cleaning up after the previous night but also thinking over everything that had happened the past day or two.

Did she really make the right choice, her heart was saying yes but her mind wasn't sure. She had gone back on a decision she had made previously, and it wasn't good. Time would tell.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

((I know. It's just that she's playful altogether too much. I have never met someone who quite reaches the levels Christina does. It doesn't feel real, I guess.))
James spends the intervening time twirling Zhonya's Ring in his fingers, staring glassily at it.

Paltala

11-27-2012

((Fair enough))

Christina emerged 10 minutes later, one towel wrapped around her body, covering her modesty, the other wrapped around her hair so it didn't drip everywhere.
"Is the ring really that interesting?"

Mister Crow

11-27-2012

James turns to look at Christina.
"This ring, small as it may be, is my greatest prize," he says simply. "Until I took it, it was one of the most powerful artifacts the Institute had stashed within its depths. It amplifies any magic the bearer casts and can temporarily protect from any harm. It's incredibly strong... and I can't even use it."

Paltala

11-27-2012

As Christina listened to James explain the effects of the ring, something nagged in her mind. Something about amplified power. Just how powerful could she become?

After a few seconds, Christina realised she had been staring at the ring intensely causing her to blink and shake her head in disgust, "Then just hide it away or something. I don't want it."

Mister Crow

11-27-2012

James gives her a weird look and pockets the ring again.

Paltala

11-27-2012

"Thank you. I just didn't want to be tempted." Christina said, breathing a sigh of relief before heading over to her dresser and sitting on the stool, allowing her hair to unravel as she removed the towel so she can begin to dry it.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

Mister Crow

11-27-2012

James shrugs.
"Haven't really thought about that," he says. "I've got nothing going on, though."

Paltala

11-27-2012

Christina looked at James in the mirror, her hands busy with her hair as she brushed it dry slowly and methodically.
"Well, I have to go to work tonight so we could spend the day together?" Christina suggested before turning into a question, "Where are you living right now by the way?"