The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom sighs as he lets go of his hug. "Sorry, I just really miss a touch of a woman...."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"I could understand that," she says. "Just remember what I told you, and it shouldn't be too much longer before you feel it again."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom just smiles and blushes at her remark. "Really?"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Yeah, I do," Jamie says with a hint of a smile. "Treat a woman with respect and she'll respect you back. You'll at the very least make some friends and even a relationship if you work at it."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom smiles. "I am grateful for your words....It tickles me to think you out of all women imaginable is helping me build relationships.."

Mister Crow

09-15-2012

"It is somewhat ironic," she agrees with a smirk. "Someone was bound to eventually, though."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Phantom just grins at the situation. "Well at least you are one of the better women in this world."

Paltala

09-15-2012

Christina coughs slightly as if to say, Hello! I'm right here!, when Phantom said that Jamie was one of the better women in the world.

((I'm awake! And yes, yes you did make up for it ))

Mister Crow

09-15-2012

Jamie pats Christina on the shoulder. "Don't worry, you're one of the better women in the world too," she says, smiling.

Paltala

09-15-2012

Christina pouted slightly at that, "Hmph, would help if I were a woman naturally."