The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

11-15-2012

"Sometimes you are." Christina teased, the smile returning faintly.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

"Sometimes," he agrees sheepishly.

Paltala

11-16-2012

"I'll work on you." Christina said cheerfully again, looking back up at the man who sat next to her.
The man that a long time ago, Christina swore she would never go back to, his fame due to what he had done not being for her but now...that was gone. To her, he was just another guy that captured her heart and that was all she cared about.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

James chuckles.
"I'll look forward to it," he says.
After Christina had left, James had been questioning his sanity in that he had told some one his identity after only having known them a couple of days. He'd kept a low profile, just to be on the safe side. Now, he felt a mixture of relief and happiness. Relief because he no longer had to worry about Caitlyn potentially knowing his real name and happiness because the woman he had given his heart to had returned.

Paltala

11-16-2012

"Good, I won't make it easy for you." Christina teased with a cheeky wink, nudging James once again with her elbow.
She was simply glad he was there.

Mister Crow

11-16-2012

"I wouldn't have it any other way," James says, smiling. "Now would you kindly tell me why you keep nudging me?"

Paltala

11-16-2012

"Because I want to. And it's fun." Christina said, a big toothy grin on her face as she nudged James yet again.

Mister Crow

11-16-2012

James lets out another exasperated sigh, but doesn't stop her.

Paltala

11-16-2012

Christina giggled like a small child, finding it hilarious that she could nudge him without consequence, so she kept doing it, constantly. All while maintaining a big grin.

Mister Crow

11-16-2012

Finally, James catches Christina's arm mid-nudge.
"Enough," he says, giving her a pointed look.