The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom sighed with relief...please just please...no more of these awkward moments for me.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

((Half wanted to try to make an awkward moment, but naaaah))
Jamie gets up and walks into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, she takes out her beer from earlier, closes the fridge, walks back in and plops herself back on the couch.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom moves a bit closer to Jamie. "So how are you....."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"I suppose I'm fine," she replies, taking a sip of her beer. "I've been worse."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom snickers slightly. "You met worse men than me?"

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"You have no idea," Jamie responds, gripping the beer tightly. "Last bad one I met I left facedown in an alleyway temporarily paralyzed."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom scooted next to her only because the spots got more comfortable where she was sitting. "Really, what did he do you you...or tried to do?"

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"He was stalking me for a good fifteen minutes," she responds, relaxing her grip on the bottle slightly. "I finally turned and confronted him. He thought he could take me." She smirks. "He couldn't."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantom laughed. "Well you are very pretty...so him stalking you didn't surprise me. I may be a pervert but I never try to do what he did."

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

"Good," she grumbles as she takes a swig from the bottle, which is very unlike her. "Last thing I need is to have to knock you out."