The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-07-2012

Christina returned another fifteen or so minutes later, she too was wrapped in a towel for modesty but her long hair was also wrapped up in a towel so it can dry. Even so, some of it still dangled down her back. Smirking when she saw Jamie lying down in just a towel, "Now were you waiting for me so we could get dressed together or are you considering todays outfit?

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Jamie shrugs.
"Just thinking about last night..."

Paltala

10-07-2012

"Why, up for a second run?" Christina asked teasingly before turning away and picking out clothes, dropping her towel and putting on said clothes, hair still in its towel turban

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Jamie smirks.
"Unfortunately, I like being able to walk, so I don't think so," Jamie replies, pushing herself up off the bed and picking up some clothes to wear.

Paltala

10-07-2012

"Touche!" Christina returned, walking over to her dresser to begin styling her hair into its usual fashion by unwrapped it, allowing it to tumble down her back, still slightly damp

Mister Crow

10-07-2012

Jamie looks at Christina's hair enviously before putting on her clothing.

Paltala

10-07-2012

"I'll be down soon." Christina said as she started drying her hair without straightening it, fortunate for the fact that her hair doesn't go curly.

Mister Crow

10-07-2012

"Alright, I'll head down and start making us something," Jamie calls as she exits, heading to the kitchen.

Paltala

10-07-2012

"Alright, I'll see you down there." Christina responded, having dried her hair out and was now tying up most of it to form her ponytail

Mister Crow

10-07-2012

Clattering can be heard from the kitchen as well as some muttered curses. Eventually, the clattering dies down and the smell of pancakes wafts up.