The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-06-2012

Christina heard the sigh and looked down in concern, rubbing a hand up and down Jamie's arm soothingly

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

((Arm is in all-caps?))

Jamie looks up at Christina guiltily.
"You still don't know who I really am," she says quietly.

Paltala

10-06-2012

((Lul phone fail, I was at Anglesey, edited to normal))

"But you told me didn't you? You told me about your past and what did." Christina asked her brows furrowing slightly in mild confusion.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

"You know what I am," Jamie corrects. "You still don't know who I am." She looks down, biting her lip.

Paltala

10-06-2012

"Then tell me." Christina said bluntly, not releasing her gaze from Jamie's eyes.

Mister Crow

10-06-2012

Jamie forces herself to look into Christina's eyes and not look away. She takes a deep breath.
"I'm C," she finally manages to say. A massive burden lifts itself from her shoulders. Christina is the first person to know who she really is.

Paltala

10-06-2012

Christina's eyes widened, she didn't say anything but simply stared, trying not to believe it. After a few moments, she looks away and quietly stands up to walk upstairs, not disappointment in her eyes, just shock.

Mister Crow

10-06-2012

Jamie simply sits there, watching Christina go up the stairs. Tears begin coming to her eyes.
Her fists tighten as the tears start flowing.
"Damnit," she manages to say as she begins shaking and crying. "I ruined it, didn't I?"

Paltala

10-06-2012

Christina walks into the bedroom, gently closes the door and leans against it. She closes her eyes and breathes out, trying to believe what she just heard. She heard Jamie crying downstairs and her heart broke in more than one way, her heart broke because of how, legally, she had to turn Jamie but she didn't want to and it broke because Jamie was so upset.

After a couple of minutes, Christina came to a decision, she walked back downstairs and sat back down next to Jamie and simply looked at her, no anger, no malice, just a soft acceptance in her eyes.

Mister Crow

10-06-2012

Jamie looks up at Christina, tears still marking her cheeks. Seeing Christina's expression, she stares for a moment, then hugs her tightly.