The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-05-2012

((I should have mentioned I was going to bed, sorry :P))

After a few more moments of hugging, Christina suddenly felt the urge to pee. "I...kind of need the toilet." She said quietly, releasing her grip on Jamie.

((Well we can't have several pages of us hugging now can we?))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

((No worries, Rose told me. And yeah we probably could but it would get boring as hell. XD ))

"Oh, al- alright," Jamie says, getting up so that Christina can exit more easily.

Paltala

10-05-2012

Standing up, Christina gave Jamie a quick peck on the lips before walking upstairs, at the top she smacked her lips a couple of times before calling back down, "I was wrong! It was Cherry!" Before diving into the bathroom, natures calling.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Jamie looks confused and licks her lips. She didn't remember putting anything on, but there it was. The unmistakable taste of cherry. She shrugs and sits down, mulling recent events over in her head.

Roseofchaos

10-05-2012

(("The taste of her cherry chapstick"? =P))

Paltala

10-05-2012

Christina returned not long after, she walked down the stairs where she saw Jamie sat down again, watching the television, "Want another cup of tea?" She asked, picking up the two cups on the table.

Mister Crow

10-05-2012

((Apparently so.))

Jamie smiles.
"Sounds good," she answers.

Paltala

10-05-2012

((Maybe, plus it's a bit of a tease because it's Christina's, transferred over :P))

Mister Crow

10-05-2012

((That makes sense, I suppose.))

Paltala

10-05-2012

"How do you like your tea?" Christina called over her shoulder as she entered the kitchen and set the kettle to boil.