The Paltala Residence [Closed RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Catching the message hidden in that response, Jamie turns. "What's wrong?" she asks, concern written on her features.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Turning to face Jamie, Christina responded. "Just life...can't find any decent work where ever I look. I mean, I do the odd job such as trying to locate someone's spouse or an old burial site, half-mercenary work if you will. The only jobs coming out right now have been terribly paid for the risk." She paused for a moment, "One I looked at before going to the club, this old woman wanted me to find an old family heirloom that was stolen from her..but it's in the middle of Noxus...in some rich man's house. She wanted to pay five hundred gold, hell, the MINIMUM fine for getting caught trespassing over there is five thousand gold." Taking a swig of the beer to try and steel herself, she continued, "If I don't find a decent job soon, I'll lose this house and I'll be back to where I was when I was thirteen."
When Christina finished, she looked away and stared at her beer bottle as the amber liquid inside swirled around, oblivious to everything else around it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Jamie looks at Christina for a moment before enveloping her in a hug.
"Everyone has their ups and downs," she says softly. "You're just in a down right now. Things will start looking up soon." She smiles.

Paltala

09-14-2012

Christina wrapped her arms around Jamie as tears started rolling out of her eyes. "Thank you..." She whispered

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

Jamie guided Christina's head to her shoulder, letting her cry into it.
"Everything will work itself out," she said soothingly. "Don't worry."

Paltala

09-14-2012

((You've slowed down D: ))

Christina cried quietly into Jamie's shoulder, not sobbing but just before that, and squeezed Jamie in closer. "Thank you...you're a true friend." She whispered again.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

((When Rose demands cuddles, one does not simply say no.))
"You're welcome," Jamie says quietly, a tear coming to her own eye.

Paltala

09-14-2012

((Pfft. Just give her your credit card for an hour))

Christina pushed away gently and just stared at Jamie's eyes, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Mister Crow

09-14-2012

((Not sure what that would accomplish?))
Jamie looks down, then back over to her drink. Wanting to defuse the current atmosphere, she grabs her cider and takes a long swig.
"Well, that was... something," she says, unsure what to call what just happened.

Paltala

09-14-2012

((It would keep her happy and get her out of the way :P))

"Yeh...it was." She said, a tear still hanging on her cheek while she looked down shyly