This is getting out of hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r0xAh

12-12-2013

Just read the chat log. Being harassed by other players, and I am the one punished for it. Very unprofessional and bad service is exhibited because they let this case slip through. I mute the harassers and I still get banned for it. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6639330/

AeroWaffle

12-12-2013

I looked at your case. Personally, I would have skipped it. The game that pushed my opinion from pardon to skip was the first one.

Just because the game physically stops you from spamming x amount of pings in y amount of time, doesn't make it okay to push it to that limit over and over.

Your teammates asked you to stop spamming pings. Whether or not you agree with their definition of "spam" is irreverent, they want you to ping much less then you were. And you refused.

For what reason did you continue to ping to the point of annoying your own teammates?

Edit:
Also, why did you mute your own teammate after the only thing said was this?

Quote:
Ryze [00:01:02] fh will be so good vs this team
Kayle [00:01:18] fh?
Ryze [00:01:22] frozen heart
Ryze [00:03:41] uw ent too early
Ryze [00:03:42] be patient
Kayle [00:03:49] push
Kayle [00:03:55] you didnt go i waited
Ryze [00:04:06] um
Ryze [00:04:06] ok
Lee Sin [00:04:13] thx for forcing me to mid against a lux
Kayle [00:04:21] muted.

r0xAh

12-12-2013

I just mute people who harass after one line because I don't want to start an argument with them. Also I wasn't spamming pings.

r0xAh

12-12-2013

Thanks for your input though!

Pseudoluky

12-12-2013

Finger pointing and negative attitude calling early gg. Some judges would pardon i personally would punish but it was a contested punish only majority.

PrivateBaldric

12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0xAh View Post
I just mute people who harass after one line because I don't want to start an argument with them. Also I wasn't spamming pings.
I applaud you on the muting. Less arguing is a good thing.

Now as to the part about spamming pings. Your teammates disagree. They told you it was distracting and they asked you to stop. You refused because you weren't getting what you wanted. They reported you for it.

3 of your 4 teammates asked you to stop. You reply with a dismissive attitude that it wouldn't be necessary if they listened. You continue doing this for almost 15 minutes. With regular consistent mentions of it during the entire time span. When you are asked (more than once) to stop and refuse is where you wander in to punishable territory.

Not every judge would punish for it though it is certainly punishable. Now ask yourself was it worth it?

If you want Riot to review the game because you feel this is in error I advise you to submit a ticket. It is likely they will review all of the data from the game including information we do not have access to.

Regardless of whether we agree with you or not we do not have the power to alter a verdict so a ticket is your only recourse.

TriFlank

12-13-2013

Spamming pings, saying gg, acting like an **** and not listening to anyones advice then muting them.... I might have pardoned, but you need to stop acting like you are better than your team lol.

xDevilry

12-13-2013

he is better than the team lol

Akado Bayushi

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDevilry View Post
he is better than the team lol
He's probably better at the game, which is why he's Plat.
He's worse at being a teammate, which is why he's here with a Reform Card.

Arrietti

12-13-2013

I am fairly strict so I will take a look. I really hate spamming things like pings and emotes. I am always asking nicely for people to limit it as it can be distracting when it is excessive and usually get some obnoxious blow off answer. Though your reply wasn't exactly rude, you cleary didn't give two ****s that multiple teammates of yours wanted you to ping less. Call it spam call it over active pinging whatever you want, there is very little doubt in my mind you were pinging more than once to get the reaction you did. Bot to be honest, that isn't my main gripe in the first game. it is things like "gg bot" and "nice throws" and "bot lost for us" kind of **** that I cannot stand to see in game and often punish for in tribunal.

The sooner people realize their opinions, especially negative ones towards teammates and plays really do not have a place in game, even more so a game that is still actively being played. All you are doing is insulting/harassing teammates and increasing your chances they will do worse. I don't care who starts it, don't contribute to it. period.

Ok game 2 because, though I don't love game 1, I am willing to give a lil leeway and Im not ready to punish quite yet. Your comments don't seem toxic but a little further look seems to reveal you are not actually praising jinx but harassing her. You come off a jerk to me. I might have pardoned but I have no problem with tribunal punishing. I wasn't chomping at the bit to play a game with you after those two reads so I think it is safe to assume that enough people also felt they wouldn't want to play with you either and voted to punish.

Honestly I think you got lucky that the tribunal only showed two of your reported games. Neither put you in the greatest of light and I am wiling to bet that if more of your reported games had been shown, you would have more than just a majority voting to punish.