Kassidins Force Pulse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RonyAP

09-21-2010

Hi,

I just used him in one game and owned :P

I just want to ask, since Kassasdin need 6 spells cast in his vicinity for Force Pulse to work, how big a range has he got?

Also, Can you stock up on force pulses? Like absorb 12 and you get 2 force pulses in a row?

q2) His Ult says that if you use it once, and then again in the next 7 seconds you will get bonus attack damage, But the thing is, his Ult has a 6 second cooldown, giving you only 1 second to use it. What's the point? How do you reduce cooldowns? Masteries, Runes and Items?

Thanks

lazeh

09-21-2010

Don't think you can stack force pulses. About the ult, I'm pretty sure the CD is way less than 6 seconds at level 3.

RonyAP

09-21-2010

When u say Level 3, u mean tier 3 runes?

Im only Level 5 in game.

RonyAP

09-21-2010

Oh and I have one more question. His W is Armour Penetration, I know that if someone has a shield up, I can get through it quicker, but, does it also increase normal attack damage? Say I am fighting a Champion 1on1, and he has no Shield on, is there any point in using W?

Thanks

lazeh

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonyAP View Post
When u say Level 3, u mean tier 3 runes?

Im only Level 5 in game.
I mean when the ult is level 3 (maxed out) the CD is really short.

Mentono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

all champions have some armour (around 30 i think). using the W will get through the enemy a little quicker.

Lestatx3

09-21-2010

his ult lvl 3 has like 4 seconds cd

Orharnah

09-21-2010

1.) The range is pretty massive, it might be his sight range. Any spell you see should work (more often than not)

2.) 12 spells does not equal two FP's. The stacks max at 6 til you use it.

3.) the CD on the ult is less at higher in-game levels.

4.) Armor in general blocks physical damage. If a character has 30 armor and you are given 17 armor penetration, then they effectively have 13 armor when you hit them.

RonyAP

09-21-2010

Thank you

WeAreLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonyAP View Post
q2) His Ult says that if you use it once, and then again in the next 7 seconds you will get bonus attack damage, But the thing is, his Ult has a 6 second cooldown, giving you only 1 second to use it. What's the point? How do you reduce cooldowns? Masteries, Runes and Items?
Thanks
Spells like Rift Walk get small counters that you will see above your champions toolbar. When you use the spell again, another counter will be added and the duration of the ability will be refreshed while you wait for the abilitys' cooldown. Riftwalk doesn't increase attack damage, the stacks increase magic damage caused to opponents standing in its area of effect.

You can get a total of 9% cooldowns from masteries, and about an additional 20% with nothing but cooldown runes (anyone know for sure?). The rest of your cooldowns will come from items, if that's what you choose to build. Be careful though, because there's a 40% cap on cooldowns for all champions.