Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cursedreject

09-19-2012

so this ends on september 21st at 12:00am?

axelkl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

this is my question to. when finish promo ??? day and time.

DarthTyranthor

09-19-2012

Riot cud u pls pls pls extend the time on this promotion for like a few days more?.....i farmed this entire week non-stop upto like 5K ip.....need 1K more..........PLS RIOT PLS

Ize1lova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

wats the exact time? can someone please tell me?

DreadPirateLynx

09-19-2012

Love how Riot's apparent response to the question of when the sale actually ends is "You'll see..."

Ashrel

09-19-2012

I'm just gonna keep farming IP like mad until I hit 6300. If they remove the deal before that time I'll have a legitimate complaint.

xHIxFIVEx420x

09-20-2012

I've been doing my best to grind toward 6300 IP since I heard about this deal but have had to abandon my grindfest three times because the "Attempting to Reconnect" issue wouldn't let me finish / progress through a game.

You know there's a problem when there are only 2 people still playing when your nexus gets crushed, but all 5 teammates are there at the post-game screen.

HiddenSpikeTrap

09-21-2012

Just got enough IP to buy this at less than 1 minute till midnight, and it's gone. =(

xHIxFIVEx420x

09-21-2012

I ended up with 5580 IP at the end of my grindfest tonight. Would easily have had the 6300 in time if the servers hadn't been broken 3/7 of the time. Oh well, back to FWotD-only play for me.

xDem0nz

09-21-2012

i wish the are going to sell it agian cause i didnt got enough ip to buy it T_T