Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightbane

09-13-2012

If I get the bundle will it give me 14?

Mediocre Top

09-13-2012

Does this mean you get 14 rune pages if you purchase the runepage bundle?

Arctic Bro

09-13-2012

wow, just bought sej...........

Rocliffe

09-13-2012

Of course i buy a rune page TWO DAYS before this starts I'm Bad Luck Brian

DNAgent

09-13-2012

A runepage should've been the award for winning the Golden Joystick award (which is why I voted for EVE instead). Lame. It's even worse that this "deal" comes out right after you tried bribing people with a 10 win IP boost that they should've had from the last outage (there were 2 back to back and only one boost was given).

NVDax

09-13-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:

Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages.

Between September 13th and September 20th you’ll receive two rune pages for the price of one on purchases made with either RP or IP.

I love you like a bunny. Ty I sha'll buy the runepages.

BigRichard

09-13-2012

Dang it, I wish this sale would have been going on at the same time as the double bonus RP sale... I bought extra rune pages at that time.

Reginald

09-13-2012

I have 20 rune pages
I just recently bought 2 separately with IP

Is it possible to get some IP back haha ?

Lich Swain

Recruiter

09-13-2012

So you're telling me if I had just waited a few weeks, I could have gotten even more rune pages for cheaper rather than just getting the bundle?

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you guys doing this, but this is just bull****. Couldn't you propose a deal where consumers of the bundle still come out on top regardless of this sale? mfw

Morphine

09-13-2012

Good show, new eCommerce guy. More than happy to part with five bucks for this.