Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeleKa

09-13-2012

yeah!!!

Paper

Recruiter

09-13-2012

I JUST bought 7 pages -.-

Oug

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Rune pages will go back to their regular price at the end of September 20. If players like this promotion enough, maybe we'll bring it back in 2013.
Sigh, I just spent 20k IP on random champions, but now I wish I had spent at least 6300 on two more rune pages. Please announce this a bit earlier

Note: been playing for 2.5+ years, still only have 1/2 the champions and 7 rune pages o.0

Proximus D

09-13-2012

Quote:
Rune pages will go back to their regular price at the end of September 20. If players like this promotion enough, maybe we'll bring it back in 2013.
Thank you. So also the 7-page-bundle stays the same after Sept. 20th?
I'm asking because right now, it seems to be deleted from the store.

ThaddeusMike

09-13-2012

Quote:
[aws3]news/September_2012/2012_09_13_Rune_Page_Sale/runepage.jpg[/aws3]

Here at Riot Games we know the value of a good book – especially if that book happens to be loaded with powerful arcane runes. So to help you get the most out of your seals, marks, glyphs, and quintessences, we’re holding a sale on Rune Pages.

Between September 13th and September 20th you’ll receive two rune pages for the price of one on purchases made with either RP or IP.
I was wondering what to spend my IP on. Syndra will have to wait

Baelrage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Are u kidding me? I literally just blew 6300 ip on a rune page last night! Why do I always buy stuff right before it goes on sale?!

djViceroy

09-13-2012

Thanks Riot!

Zerglinator

09-13-2012

Quote:
If we like it enough, can we make it PERMANENT?

Gonna be honest, I think it would be fine as a permanent thing. Even if you never offered single page again.

Kedali

09-13-2012

Quote:
I thought about doing this but I'm not sure it would make much of a difference. For example, if we announced today that this sale would happen next week, wouldn't it be right thing to refund players who had just bought it before the announcement? Plus those who forgot and bought it in between the announcement and the sale?

Seems like it could be more work in the end.
It would have actually given people who don't have 6300 IP sitting around a chance to get the runepages. With only one week and no prior notice, it basically means anyone who spends their IP, which I imagine is most people, is going to miss out unless they buy it with RP.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Question:

If we buy the rune page bundle (of 7 page), does this mean we'll get 14 pages?