Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Once free of Riven's vice like embrace, Katarina cracked her neck quickly then stood. "Follow me." She said to the halfling who was holding Riven in her arms, and let the room and began heading to the stairwell that would lead up to the second floor, where all the bedrooms were. Stopping infront of a door with a red sign with a name scribbled out hanging from it, Katarina pushed open the door. inside was a very... girlish looking bedroom with white walls, pink carpet, and the bed sheets were pink as well. Knives decorated the walls, as did trophys and medals.

"Set her there." The redheaded assassin instructed Shyvana.

Ask Shyvana

10-05-2012

Shyvana entered, not really looking around. She simply headed straight for the bed, and placed Riven gently upon it. Once that was done, she looked around the room, and was quite startled at what she saw.

"...your bedroom, as a child?" Shyvana asked.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana entered, not really looking around. She simply headed straight for the bed, and placed Riven gently upon it. Once that was done, she looked around the room, and was quite startled at what she saw.

"...your bedroom, as a child?" Shyvana asked.
"...Something like that." Katarina responded to Shyvana as she set Riven down upon the bed. "Don't you dare say anything to anyone..." She responded with a glare... one that obviously wasnt intimidating in such surroundings.

Ask Shyvana

10-06-2012

"...is it part of Noxian culture to hide the fact that you were ever a child?" Shyvana asked. "Relax. Of the things I could say if I wanted to defame you, this is not that high on the list. I could tell them you have this pink room in preparation for a gift from Garen." She concluded in a rather deadpan tone.

The pause in conversation accentuated how funny that was to Shyvana, and she had to smirk.

"Regardless... I suppose we should be going." Shyvana said. "Thank you for your hospitality, Katarina. I'll try not to kill anyone on my way out of Noxus."

Vortexash

01-18-2013

((Awwww, I guess that's To Be Continued? Good Job guys, this story really touched my heart C: I hope soon do another one all together!))