Du Couteau Summer Home (Riven B-day) (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Katarina come back to the front door where Sarah Fortune, Morgana and her sister have just entered. "This is more then just a birthday party... I'm trying to get Riven out of that rom and shell he is so closed in. So will you guys help me?"

Katarina seemed honest in all this as she patted Talon's shoulder. "You too, 'little' brother." She jibbed at him.
Talon shot a quick spray at Katarina's face with the cold water.

"I'm keeping this with me, I have a feeling I'm going to have to refill it several times before this day is over."

Ask Riven

09-13-2012

Sandaled feet walked through the city streets of Noxus as Riven made her way through the dark capital of her country. Guards seemed to watch her very carefully as she went on about her way, and even more wary were the random citizens. She could feel their eyes bearing down on her as she headed for Katarina's place of residence, and her dinner with the woman. She was a few minutes early, as was her custom, so she hoped Katarina would not mind.

She was ever mindful of the position of her broken sword as she passed through the city's slums and streets, and into the noble district. It wasn't hard to pick out the house among the others, it was clearly visible, large, lovely, and yet imposing. Her heart was racing and her palms were clammy as she arrived and walked up the front steps to the door. She was very worried about being in Noxus, and even more worried that the meal would go badly.

It had been nearly a week since the hotsprings, and since then, Riven had been quietly dreading the meeting. The social awkwardness would be tremendous, but she wished to prove to Katarina that she had meant her pledge of trust in her. At least it was to be just her and the redhead, or possibly her sister, and Talon... But, she was sure Katarina would limit her exposure. After all, she knew how Riven fretted over social situations with many people...

[CENTER]With a deep breath and a final gathering of confidence, she steeled herself, and knocked...[/CENTER]

Dear Morgana

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sìvir View Post
Sivir smirks to herself as she sneaks up behind Morgana. She knew Sarah saw her, but would hope her girlfriend didnt give her away as she bent down behind Morgana... and quickly hiked up her skirt while saying a big "Hi Morgana!"

Sivir was dressed in a dark red dress which matches Sarah's almost, with black trim.
((Yay! You're back!
...Finally.))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

A bird call signals from down the road, which caused Katarina to panick. "Everyone get in the back room NOW!" She shouted as she closed the door.

Through the one wya glass of the front door Katarina spied Riven approaching the house. 'Okay.. I'm so screwed here...' She thoguht as she opened the door.

"Riven. I did not expect you to be here a half hour early..." She said, truely not expecting it.

Ask Riven

09-13-2012

"I'm sorry..." Riven spoke nervously. She'd tried not to arrive too early. Of course, she also hadn't expected her walking pace through Noxus to be so speedy either. "I didn't expect to arrive so quickly either." She glanced around a little, gazing at the craftsmanship of the door before returning her gaze to Katarina.

"May I...come in?"

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Yes, please, come on." Katarina said, as she stepped away form the door, waving Riven into the house. "i'm glad you decided to come, RIVEN!" She spoke Riven's name a little louder then intended, to give the guests in the other room some ample time to find a hiding spot before she brought the snowy-haired noxian into the party room.

Ask Talon

09-14-2012

Talon stood perfectly still in a shadowy corner as he waited for Riven to pass, the spray bottle still in his hand

Unmasked Angel

09-14-2012

Leona approached the door of the Du Couteau home, she couldn't help admire the beauty.. but, seeing Riven go in before her, she simply waited

st0pb0t

09-14-2012

Evelynn slid into the shadow made by the kitchen's door frame. When the time came, she'd give Riven a scare she'd never forget...

Dear Luxanna

09-14-2012

Lux simply did what she always did when she didn't want to be found - she bent the light around herself.