Warwick's and Karma's Lore contradiction.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerubois

09-13-2012

As far as I can tell, Karma's judgement is more just for show, and not actually delving into her specific memories.

This line reveals a bit of that:

Quote:
He was human, although the lacking lycanthropy did not register with Karma.
This means she should know that he was already transformed (perhaps under different circumstances, such as in his own lore), but her mind is being held back from that realization by the summoners.
The absurdity of the entire judgement makes it seem much more like a dream than anything.

Seth Lightheart

09-14-2012

wow solid point. they should honestly fix that.

But I doubt riot will. I feel like lore is something they think less and less about. >.>

CS3Narutoi

10-05-2012

Warwick's transformation in Karma's League Judgement was just an illusion to test her.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=487487
"...Reason overpowered remorse, and suddenly Karma knew she was seeing an illusion...."

Arcane Azmadi

10-05-2012

Don't bother trying to justify it, it's a lore contradiction. You can't explain it, it's simply a mistake.

And since Riot don't care about either judgements or Karma any more, it'll never be rectified.

Zkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Go reread Karma's judgment. You are wrong and have a malfunctioning imagination

Helvaen

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerubois View Post
As far as I can tell, Karma's judgement is more just for show, and not actually delving into her specific memories.

This line reveals a bit of that:

This means she should know that he was already transformed (perhaps under different circumstances, such as in his own lore), but her mind is being held back from that realization by the summoners.
The absurdity of the entire judgement makes it seem much more like a dream than anything.
^ That

Arkenes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

last time I checked the lore, it was Soraka that gave her inmortality in order to make Warwick show how bad he is in the outside :/