We need a necromancer.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matyi

09-21-2010

The corpses don't stay in LoL, that leaves the previously mentioned Mordekaiser-version of "rivival". That. or plain summoning. Since Annie's Tibbers is actually Summon: Tibbers, I believe Riot has plans to have more summoniing spells.

Kitahl

09-21-2010

But before all this we need to make a bard with boobs. . Top priority people.

They did have a summoner spell that summoned minions, but they were removed due to unbalance. People would all get the spell, then use it at the same time to create an unstoppable wave of minions.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Promote
Here is the spell.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I want someone who can summon atleast 6 pets (skellys, zombies, wolfs w/e), and atleast 2 different types mixed into the 6, ofc the pets wouldnt be nearly as strong as champions

Kitahl

09-21-2010

Not 6, but at least make it not an ultimate and controllable.

Kadzin

09-21-2010

The only problem I have with pet champs is that they are so much harder to controll in this game :-/

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Necromancy is not permitted in the League, so I doubt there will be any necromancer champions.

Kitahl

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
The only problem I have with pet champs is that they are so much harder to controll in this game :-/
And riot does not like complex heroes.
Not good.

ShadowOfNothing

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadzin View Post
all u gotta do is press shift, and in some games you cant controll your pets at all, like diablo 2 in the old days XD

Nuwonga

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitahl View Post
I still think we are lacking a hero that uses DOTS as their main form of damage as well. Single target debuffs or aoe debuffs that deal damage over an extend period of time, and having multiple ones on a single hero, that don't have insane cooldowns like mordekaisers ult.(Which deals a preset amount of damage, since it uses percentages)
Malzahar would like a word with you.

Neonir

09-21-2010

I suggested a champ a while back that made things called darkites, (which he could upgrade and such) and would make another (despite the limit) for every champ killed.
Was pretty popular to some, the opposite to others.

his Q would spawn 1/1/1/2/2 of them at a time
his W would use shadow mark which would slow / deal moderate amounts of damage and send your darkites (could then be deactivated)
His E would upgrade one of his followers (giving it hp, attack damage, etc)
and his R would blind those near him by 30%, constantly spawn darkites, and would raise the limit by 4/6/8. and last for 15 seconds or so.

As you can see he's pretty interesting but slightly OP in some eyes.