Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good thing we can't queue dodge ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Troll

09-21-2010

Quote:
Shycows:
Before you make pointless posts about removing dodging penalties, know why they are there in the first place.

My Two Cents.

Seriously dude? This post has no point? I find it extremely hard to believe you actually read more than the first few words. I KNOW why dodge penalties are there, and they should be harsh in ranked.

Why am I even posting this? Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiFTeDyourFACE

09-21-2010

Quote:
Solstic:
Maybe Riot can add a temporary avoid list?

A small list with a maximum of 3-5 names being added at once. Players on the list will not be matched up with you on the same team. After X hr(s) the list will automatically remove the names from the list. After that there is a cool down period before you can add the name(s) again. It's not as extreme as a ban/black list and it will help you avoid getting unfavorable teammates multiple game in a row.

Fuc|< that I want a list of players that I can say "No I don't want to play with this person AGAIN."

I'm not a difficult person to play with I'll listen to you and offer ideas during the game as well. If we are missing support/tank/range dps/melee dps/mage whatever I will play it if the team needs it. There are just some guys that will pick Yi, call mid, die once (whether we give it to him or not), and then afk fountain and talk about how we suck for the rest of the game. I don't wanna play with that guy ever again! I've gotten stuck with someone like that 2 games in a row once! He did it both times! FML!