Bots and skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JIRK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamasx View Post
For the new players being confused problem, make it so intermediate bots have skins and beginner bots don't?
VERY good idea! That would be absolutely perfect! Thanks for saying that!

Endertome

09-14-2012

I also think the Skins library should be revised so that each champion has at least 1 skin with a low enough price that a new player could purchase it with their starting RP. As it is, there's virtually nothing you could buy with 400 RP unless something goes on sale, and then how likely is it out of 100 champions and 100s of skins that it'll be a skin you want, can afford, on a champion you own when you're new to the game?

And since you could only get one skin with that 400 RP, it'd force new players to really think it through and decide on a champion they want to put that down on. Someone they'd dedicate to and learn to make the purchase worthwhile.

JIRK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

I know there are others that want this! Cmon guys lets get this known and seen by riot!!

OvaN1neTh0usand

09-18-2012

WOW This would be AWESOME! With me being a low summoner level myself, i would be more inclined to buy skins if i were to see them first! And since i get raped in normals, bots is all i really play with the occasional normal, so it is hard to see the skins i want to.

JIRK

09-19-2012

Wish we could get a lil input from Riot about why they wont do this at least :\

JIRK

09-30-2012

bump? can i get a bump? lol

KikBur

09-30-2012

IMO - It would be cool, but like others said. It would confuse newer players. Not only that, there are sites/youtube where you can see the skin none the less so why put more effort into putting skins into a bot game.
PLUS - alot of new players need practice and wont have the ip for the champ plus a skin. So not only would they have to spend more money, they would have to test the character in bot games aswell. [not every champ is playable by bots]
just my thoughts, still a really cool idea though 1+

JIRK

09-30-2012

Well thats the point to get riot some extra money! In the end its our choice whether or not we but skins and champs with RP ya know?

JIRK

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamasx View Post
For the new players being confused problem, make it so intermediate bots have skins and beginner bots don't?
YES!!!! DONE!!! HURRAY!!! totally jumped for joy when i saw the updates!

TheLaZyLaM

10-16-2012

Haven't seen any of them yet.