Go Behind Enemy Lines with Special Forces Gangplank

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoopRat

09-17-2012

MF in the background . . . has high heal boots -.-". Proper war gear is changing.

Kyurian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krim Sakahara View Post
I really loved this skin. Bought it already. But, it makes me kinda sad that only the brazilian server got the new voice for him. Itīs strange to have a special forces officer talking like a pirate.....It does not need to be legendary to have new voice, I think legendary skins changes everything, right?? actions, animations.....parley and crits got theirs awsome changes.....but a pirate is a pirate...and a special forces officer just cant talk like a pirate....
I agree, I wish we had a new voice for him because it'll only be more fitting.

Disevve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Finally, a skin I see worth buying for Gangplank. Never much cared for the ghost or the minuteman skins. Now we just need a Captain Hook skin...

EroSnake

09-19-2012

I would guess the ones of Bilgwater, The female looks like katarina, but due the high heels and the pistol the best bet is MF. They probably wont be bilgewater only, but most likely are from at least allies (like noxus, as they are somewhat allies, seems as they joined against Ionia)

So maybe GP, MF, Talon and Graves

Master yi probably not because he is anti-noxus and Bilgewater has some courtesy with Noxus.

cralix

09-21-2012

Why not make Special Forces Teemo, Then REALLY go behind enemy lines.

OptimumPanda

10-31-2012

Riot Change the sound of his Q or Parley.. It sounds so weird

Mama Gothel

06-07-2013

so when is MF getting her SF skin?