Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

09-17-2012

downvoting this thread. Horrible champion. Same with rengar. You are not getting my hard earned money releasing such ****.

ALEXKOND

09-17-2012

I think its a good champion but lot of people complains. So, once you learn how to control the spells, its still a good character?

Watahh

09-19-2012

Syndra is a very fun character to play with not going to lie, but like others have said, she is very difficult to use. Her skills use up so much mana for the little damage they cause. Yes, a boring early game and a mid one too. Even with the slightest mistake, you could end up feeding someone and its hard to catch up. Her passive is also alright, but it doesn't come to effect when you are least lvl 8. Idk, but I just hope riot can tweet her a little bit to make her a bit stronger and more effective. It was worth my RP, but I was hoping to use it on more of an effective champion which I thought Syndra was.

Dumazz

09-19-2012

Poor stats, hard to use, low dmg skill, high cost...

neo2157

09-21-2012

I bought Syndra because i like her art and playstyle (i play karma to, another underpowered champion) but her mechanics are not thought out well at all, Earlier today i couldn't mid with her because every draft team would threaten to leave if i picked her. I think I can see HOW riot thought she would play as once i actually did something useful with her when for some bizare reason everyone grouped into the bush for a team fight, i hit with Q, picked it up and hit with W, hit Q again then ulted and finished with E to stun the entire enemy team for 1.5 seconds... the funny thing though is everyone SURVIVED this, so yea PERFECT setup and not a single kill and thats not even taking into account all the micro and timing that went into it when compared to every other champion in this game. (darius players are so pro being able to press the R button.)

Balens

09-23-2012

Dear Riot,
Syndra is not a good champ her q scales so bad with Ap, All her other moves barely do any damage and her orbs from q don't stay on the ground long enough for her to use her ult successfully. In all please buff her...Like Alot...Shes a apc who does no damage,Maybe make the orbs from her q do damage if an enemy walks through them or something but please do not leave her as is.

Brendon12343

09-25-2012

Her hat reminds me of that game Zelda Twilight Princess on wii :/

delberter

09-26-2012

check this video for the champion sportlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uiJbnaTYG8&feature=plcp