Syndra, the Dark Sovereign, Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jtimberlake

09-14-2012

eh i mean i like her but i think you should make her be free sooner just gets every1 irritated. when i played they came out 2 weeks after now its apparently 3?

Bludclone

09-14-2012

F u c k r i o t

Hayubasa

09-14-2012

to many champs need some maps

Riceplus

09-14-2012

I love the classic >.> but i am just going to buy the skin to support riot!

AversiveBias

09-14-2012

Watched the Champion Spotlight, I just hope this isn't another Diana type champion.

Jonakand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

This char is beautiful artistically but is terrible in gameplay. Her stuns are very hard to get off in an effective manner..her throw is so slow to land it can never catch a running player if hes at the edge of your range...her damage output is too weak in comparison to the mana cost. Imo shes the worst char ive ever played and im very sorry i spent my hard earned ip on her.

Nisper

09-16-2012

yes, i love her i love the complexity of her moves and the fact that it takes skill to be able to play her, but my only negative comment is, that the is to mana hungry and you have to choose between damage, and sacrificing mana, or sacrificing damage for mana please fix it phreak please fix it phreak !!

Aginor2

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
What a crappy champ
i inititaly though she was quite up...i own all champs and have mained just about every ap i have masterd both cassiopia and oriana so i thot this champ would be a synch to play even with a high difficulty...i was wrong...way wrong she is almost disturbingly hard but once you break that barier and understnd how to move her she is disturbingly good

Aginor2

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeartxxx View Post
so not fair i have no money and i want her skin and now i have to choose between two rune pages or just her to get with my 6300 ip
T-T
if you like a challenge then get her i have masterd casiopia and ori and syndra is much harder imo very fun but veryhard]

Desgod

09-16-2012

Make her Q grant vision in bushes. It would help so much for support Syndra.