The full backdoor team comp needs nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doubledolls

09-11-2012

Enough said. Fix it. There is no counter-play to it. Anti-fun garbage.

Lord Puppy Fury

09-11-2012

Except that if you see the enemy team tries to do that...react to it. Play defensively, then push when they're dead or mostly dead.

Wickian

09-11-2012

Have someone choose teleport?

OwlMechanic

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickian View Post
Have someone choose teleport?
I'm pretty sure a loss is guaranteed if there aren't 4 flash ignites and a flash smite

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Most champions that are good at backdooring aren't very good until they've picked up some items. Get coordinated pushing up and end it early.

XxxLumberJackxxX

09-13-2012

Buy wards? get in groups of 2, 2, 1and kill them?

ApathyWolf

09-13-2012

Buddy system. Group of 2 (Jungler and solo top) and group of 3 (ap mid, ad carry, support). Watch them try to backdoor you now.

MuhGeeSher

09-13-2012

I've trolled before making a backdooring team with some friends.
We went Shen ( Teleport )
Teemo AP mid
Janna + Vayne bot
and Master Yi jungle.
Basically, Shen just pushed top all game, and Teemo, Janna and Vayne went mid, and Yi went bot.
It worked for the most part unless an idiot fed or something... Teemo just shroomed areas for Yi or Shen and we warded so we wouldn't get ganked when pushing. Btw, Yi can take turrets down so quick. It's unreal.
If mid ( Teemo, Vayne, Janna) was to somehow get into a fight , which was like rare because our Janna would just CC them away. or Vayne would just push them back, OR Shen would TP in, or Ult in and save the team or whatever.
My friends and I always did this to troll around and it worked most of the time and it was real fun.
It made the enemy team split so much and trust me. AP Teemo shrooms hurt like hell.