Panth or Ez?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drocker

09-13-2012

Im having a hard time choosing between Panth or Ezreal to purchase. I know its a choice of preference but since i havent played either yet, i want your take on who you like and why.

ApathyWolf

09-13-2012

Ezreal is my favorite AD carry. Cross Mapping people or shooting runners is always fun. Plus with his Q, he hits like a truck early game. Haven't played Pantheon so I don't know much about him.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Ez is played professionally, Pantheon is not. That's not to say he's not a good champion - I've seen him used very effectively. However, if you ever make it to the higher elo levels, you'll get more use out of Ezreal.

The other question is which lanes do you play most often? If you do alot of adc, definitely go for Ez. If you play top or jungle more often, Pantheon could be a better choice.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

You also have to take into account whether or not you play TT, and Dominion. In those two modes pantheon can almost guarantee a win as long as your teammates have a skill level to match your opponent's.