AD Mundo Solotop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EroticBanana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

I've been playing AD Mundo solotop lately and it's been working pretty well.
21/9/0 masteries
Standard tanky AD runes
Boots > Berserker's Greaves > Vampiric Scepter > Phantom Dancer
Skill order: E, Q, R, W

From what I've seen he can win most exchanges with the huge AD boost (+40 damage) at level 1.

piepiepiepiepi47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

AP mundo is fotm
where have you been

iDpark

01-24-2013

I build mundo as hybrid -> tank lategame

hybrid marks would be nice.
Sorcs, Liandry's for a more AP build.
AD would be Atmas + HP. Lots of HP.

Warrrrax

01-24-2013

Mundo needs to be tanky. You can't build him like a carry with Phantom Dancer. Rushing a warmogs gets you the sustain you need, both from your passive effect and the warmog passive both based off your health. It also lowers the relative cost of your spells.

After the warmog, maybe you can grab a Zeal, a bit of armor/MR, upgrade to PD. But most tend to use Mundo as a damage soak due to his heal in combat. Dedicating significant gold to offense tends to ensure he dies before he can really even benefit from his regen.

vortical42

01-24-2013

I'm really not clear what your objective is here. None of Mundo's abilities actually scale directly with AD. Building Mundo without health is like building Anivia without mana. You might poke a little harder, but you are not going to be able to sustain that damage for any length of time. If you insist on an offensive build, at least go for items that synergize with him. Black Cleaver, Frozen Mallet, Tiamat, or Atmas would all be much better than PD.