My Wife!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deftouch

1 Week Ago

Hey guys my wife did a cover, just trying to help her realize one of her life long goals. If you dont like it please just keep the troll within tamed. Thanks all Deftouch out ^_^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ohEW60kXc4#t=13

The Fatalii

1 Week Ago

I like your wife +1

Deftouch

1 Week Ago

Thank you ^_^, Im very proud of her ^_^ and really appreciate the positive feedback

Poeta Somnium

1 Week Ago

I liked it just fine.

She has a very natural voice and has no trouble holding a tune. My one critique would be she's lacking a bit in the power / depth department. If she sings more from her diaphragm and less from her throat her tone will become more resonant and she'll actually be able to move throw dynamics more effortlessly; her voice sounds very restrained and "bottled up" right now. (Standing up will also help with this.)

I was in choir in high school and really enjoyed it, but vocal chord damage has utterly ruined my voice. Nevertheless, I sing along with any movie that has a song in it without shame despite being labeled "embarrassing" by my own spouse. Tell your wife to keep doing what she loves and you-know-what the haters! ^_^

Deftouch

1 Week Ago

Wow thank you, im sure she will appreciate the criticism (and i say that with the best intentions) she really wants to improve and at-least be noticed. And do some original work of her own as soon as i get her a piano ><

Deftouch

1 Week Ago

Ill only bump once so as not to anger anyone ^_^

Bicepitis

1 Week Ago

Jolene was my exes favorite song. The White Stripes did the best version of it.

Your wife has a beautiful tone but no truth in her heart.