Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shen and Kennen (NINJA TEAM!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomeasauros

10-09-2012

Hey guys, Gnomeasauros here. I suppose if I am still allowed to help make the story I will do my best, but I also have my own Lee Sin story that I am working on currently. I am a very busy person, and I'll wait till I get word from Inferno to write the next chapters.

TheInferno

10-10-2012

Get writing on this as quick as you can so you concentrate fully on The way of the Dragon

TheInferno

10-10-2012

Inferno out!

TheInferno

01-21-2013

Hey guys been quite a while but if Gnomeasauros gets back to me we will continue! feel free to add another character into the story just put in the champ your adding!

TheInferno

03-26-2013

Oh wow, look where the time has gone! Haven't posted for ages. :S really hoping Gnomeasuaros gets back to this again but in the mean time I will be writing my own solo story. Just type up 'A True Warrior ' (a story on Pantheon ) and I will have my first chapter (it will be a short little introduction) up so you can know that it will be there! Hope you bros still have the heart to play the game and post stories on the forums for other people to enjoy!

Edit: lol, i spelt True wrong type up: A Trrue Warrior. Sorry for you guys.
And yes they are short chapters (like a paragraph-3 long but that is because i don't want to lose you in the story) i will be expanding my chapters soon.

Gnomeasauros

06-11-2013

Hi! I forgot about this place.. Man, good times. :P. Sorry about not being to post in a long time, just got done with my life's drama, AND, I've been working on part two of my story: The Explorer and Love. If this gets replied, I'll do my best to finish this thing! Like a true Gnome! Rarwredfsfdsgdrfaegmnjretgjgejgmegf.

-Mr. Gnomey.