Shen and Kennen (NINJA TEAM!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheInferno

09-12-2012

Hey guys me and Gnomeasauros are creating a story similar to his other stories but i will be helping, this time we will have two characters whose stories eventually mix together. Gnomeasauros will be doing Shen and i will be doing Kennen. This is the first of many stories to come from us as a team.

thnx guys

Gnomeasauros

09-12-2012

He is right! I am the Creator of "The Explorer and Love", and soon "The way of the Dragon". If you guys liked my Ezreal story, I'm sure you'll love my collaboration with my new friend! I can't wait 'till we get this story started!

TheInferno

09-12-2012

T_T bumping my own forum lol

P.S bump xD :3

TheInferno

09-12-2012

Chapter 1: Kennen (Intro)

Kennen was one of the weirdest and most mysterious of the Yordles, with
the abilities to harness lightning, an ability not controlled since Volibear a good friend of Kennen. Kennen was one of the most respected Yordles in the League with the power to turn himself into a lightning ball made it incredibly hard to catch and even harder to kill.

If anyone was going to kill him it would be while fighting ten other league champions.

But it was not COMPLETELY impossible there were those who could kill him. Such as Yi but Yi and Kennen were always on the same team which made it way to easy to win but Kennen was unnerved by one thing: Cho'gath such a monster shouldn't exist in the mind of a Yordle and when Cho'gath had feasted too much it was scary for his teammates to even look at. Kennen swore one day he would find a way and a reason to kill this beast but he knew he needed help but who. Yi was always busy meditating. And so Kennen starts his journey to find a companion to kill this beast.

TheInferno

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
He is right! I am the Creator of "The Explorer and Love", and soon "The way of the Dragon". If you guys liked my Ezreal story, I'm sure you'll love my collaboration with my new friend! I can't wait 'till we get this story started!
i came up with the name though!

TheInferno

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
see and you didn't believe me did you?

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Next part plz

Gnomeasauros

09-12-2012

Chapter 2: Shen ((Intro))

Shen was always a silent killer and Savior, a peaceful and caring Ninja, but had a terrible enemy he faced on the Fields of Justice: Cho'Gath... His "girl friend", Akali, was always busy training, so Shen would do nothing but practice his Secret Technique and Protection abilities. When he found out that Cho'Gath was now actually on the loose, he wanted to stop the monster before it could harm anyone!

So he asked Akali if she'd help him, but obviously refused. So he just set out to find a companion to slay the beast.

TheInferno

10-07-2012

Sorry guys next 2 chapters from me in next 2 weeks sorry for the wait

TheInferno

10-07-2012

Chapter 3: Kennen

Kennen had left Demacia at around 10:00 a.m. giving him time to pack a small storage of food for his search and while the other Yordles insisted he stay Kennen felt bound to finish the rampaging beast.

1 DAY EARLIER

the papers all read about a rampaging Cho'Gath.Kennen knew this was the reason to kill the monster now he just had to find how to slay him!

PRESENT TIME

Kennen had come up to a forest and he could hear cheerful birds but he could also hear leaves rustling as if some sort of Panther or Leopard was running through the trees always watching him.He would occasionally send off his shurikens to try and keep the beast away.

Kennen feared that when he slept he would be attacked. But fatigue gained the advantage over Kennen and the more ground it took the less Kennen could think of the lingering sense of danger, though weakened still there somewhere in the now dark and gloomy forest.