been gone since Xerath, great new champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exodus180

09-12-2012

just got back! i can buy a new champ and i prefer range.

so of the new champs since xerath, who's a good buy? Melee if they have good close/escape too

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Ziggs has fairly long range. Don't remember if he's post- or pre-Xerath though. And Hecarim is a melee with some pretty awesome gap closers.

Exodus180

09-12-2012

oh also viable in SR and dominion... hope thats not too picky

drocker

09-12-2012

I love Varus (range AD) and hes free this week so you can try him before you decide if you want to buy him.

Rykaal

09-12-2012

Jayce is a mix of everything, he can swap between ranged and melee whenever he wants, granting different abilites in each stance, he can perform well in almost any lane, and he is a bit unpredictable.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus180 View Post
just got back! i can buy a new champ and i prefer range.

so of the new champs since xerath, who's a good buy? Melee if they have good close/escape too
Welcome back to League!

You missed out on the release of several great champions!

My recommendations:

Top: Jayce or Darius
Jungle: Hecarim or Diana
Mid: Zyra or Ziggs
Carry: Varus or Draven
Support: Lulu

NoneLikeRob

09-13-2012

If you are looking for strictly viable all around champs, Ziggs, Draven, and Darius are all great picks. If you are looking for the MOST fun to play champion in the League of Legends, Jayce! His kit is fantastic and completely original, his early game is hell on wheels but he falls off hard toward late game. I've tried going hard AD, hard AP, and everything in between and I just can't seem to get him to put out much damage late game, about the time everyone hits levels 17 and 18 and has a heavy chunk of their build done he just stops really being much of an impact, but early game noone beats him!

BC Inferno

09-13-2012

buy varus or draven

Exodus180

09-14-2012

Varus has been fun (yay free) graves looks pretty cool too. wish i could try out ziggs and jayce, thanks all