Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lakez

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joslap View Post
How is the ELO reset going to work at the end of the season?

Are those who got severely punished (dropping to 600) for playing ranked too soon going to get a chance to start fresh?
shouldnt have played ranked too soon, if your good enough now you can easily get outta 600 elo range

ArymanX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

hey yegg, quick question

We’re adding a whole new tier! Diamond will be at the top and the other tiers have expanded so that everyone who becomes ranked will qualify for a tier and the corresponding rewards. Players who joined a team on or after September 1 will also need to win five games with that team to qualify for rewards.

Do you mean September 2011 or 2012 ?

Since we have a platinum ranked 5s team and we havent played in a long time since our roster is very busy or just stopped playing lol. Do we still be getting platinum rewards?

Most of us played at least 5 games even before the History tab was on the ranked teams.

PhoenixSlayer13

09-13-2012

I wish there was a reward like the Kayle skin for those of us who don't play ranked. Maybe we could get some extra RP on the grounds that we haven't had bans?

Or maybe it's just time for me to man up and play ranked.

xReichsfuhrer

09-13-2012

wtf i want my current top elo not my current elo. sad

qunqun24

Recruiter

09-13-2012

So wait, I'm slightly confused on Ranked 5v5 and 3v3. If everyone on our team joined the team before 9/1/12, but not everyone won five games as we made it to silver in 3v3, does everyone get a 3v3 silver? In that same vein, if we've only played 2 5v5 games so far and then happen to play 5 and get ranked in silver, would everyone on the team added before 9/1/12 get silver? Thanks!

Connnorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

When does Season 2 officially end?

Mal the Red

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal the Red View Post
So this doesn't mean anything to somebody like me who just spends all his time playing for fun instead of competitively.

No rewards for me, in spite of my Diamond marks in "Normal."
Waiting for response.

Kickbuta

09-13-2012

so just to confirm, my current elo is 1430, but my top rating is 1650...so if i dont play any ranked games between now and the end, what rating is used?

Bolo018

09-13-2012

What if you joined the team before September 1st, but didn't get to play in 5 games total? Do you still count as getting the reward since it was before Sept 1?

Rozkie

09-13-2012

is it me or is the patch bugged?