Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinuri

09-13-2012

Well, more time to play ranked.

Just to clarify, is "elo hell" now going to be renamed to "bronze hell"? Hmm.

Kazen247

09-13-2012

Last night after this announcement I went straight to play some ranked games and dude...it' was like everyone had a common cause! I played 4 or 5 games with zero trolls/ragers, everyone had a mostly positive attitude and was an all around fun experience. It's funny how people need some sort of a common goal, and in this instance, to better their elo score in order to enjoy the game I hope my experience continues on till the end of the season.

Zelodos

09-13-2012

was at gold at one point...then everything changed when the rage players attacked

God Touch

09-13-2012

so basicly silver and bronze are trashes and not worthy of mention

Valkors

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I played my first ranked match... it was the worst experience of my life. There's a reason I stick to Normals & Dominion. Is there any other way to get that skin? Or any other rewards similar to the Kayle reward?

iChaosGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I'm a bit lost. I support for a team as a sub but have only played 4 games with them in ranked 5v5s. I did join the team before September 1 so does that mean I get reward of gold off our 5v5 team because I joined prior to that date or no?

Akumos

09-13-2012

When S3 launches will you immediately be keeping top rating for end of season rewards or are you going to reset top rating near the end of the season like this one? I'm not sure if that's something you did when you introduced it or if it's going to be how it's always done.

ohbby

09-13-2012

if my ranked 5's team is now gold because of this, do we get the war hero janna skin?

Kiliakimdar

09-13-2012

o ok then i got a lvl 30 too lol but really low elo i guess i better get my stuff to gether n get this janna skin

Call Me Senpai

09-13-2012

I don't understand this, does someone mind explaining this to me?
How is that losing ranked games will not affect you, but simply playing the games will benefit you?
I just played a ranked and went from 1700 to 1680, I don't really understand.

thanks,