Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seystuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

so, basically, the rewards r awesome, but we gotta take our previous top rating and take it to where sun doesnt shine?

Kiliakimdar

09-13-2012

this is for Lvl 30? like im at sliver right now n lvl 10 does that count? for takedowns n wins

Sajinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Played in All Queues: achieved a tier in 5v5 solo, 5v5 team, and 3v3 team
Special summoner icon based on the lowest tier achieved in the three queues

does this mean whenever your solo elo is gold and team elo is bronze you get the bronze icon?

THB Beetle

09-13-2012

Does anyone know if the elo reset to highest rating is only for solo queue or is it for solo queue, and team 3v3 and 5v5??

Slayer0922

09-13-2012

Also another point I want to bring up is giving kids rewards for 3's and 5's. If what I think is true, then I lost any competitive desire I felt for this game. Say I'm at best a silver rated player. I hop on a 3's or 5's team and they are all Diamond/Plat players. I play 5 games and then I get all the perks once they sub me out and just play with their "core" pro players and achieve Diamond or Plat rating. What kind of **** is that?

It's great that you want to give every player something at every tier, but this is a ridiculously easy way to exploit the system and it irks me more than anything to see some **** player get the same reward as me when they have no place getting it. The kids who play this game casually and only get a bronze/silver rating at best shouldn't complain about receiving rewards as well. If you care that much about the game, you can spend more time learning how to improve (watch streams, practice cs'ing, map awareness, warding, etc.) If you watch or read anything that the pro's post, they all agree that the elo system is fine. Everyone eventually levels out into an elo range that they should be in.

jobeth

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliakimdar View Post
this is for Lvl 30? like im at sliver right now n lvl 10 does that count? for takedowns n wins
these rewards are for lvl 30, seeing as only lvl 30's can play ranked, its like a thank you to veterans

TSouL

09-13-2012

between NOW and end of season?
so the ratings I got up to before a few months ago dont count?

caidus

09-13-2012

Sweet olready gold now i can be lazy... Yeah!!

ScarletFir3

09-13-2012

If you have gold, gold bronze, you're still bronze?

Hamm3rhand

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
I played nothing but Dominion this whole entire Season.
What about us Dominion players, do we just get the short end of the stick? Or no stick at all?
With the exception of a couple of ranked games right at the beginning of the season, I have played nothing but Dominion for the past 6-7 months. There are a lot of high elo Dominion players who play dominion exclusively, is there something that will be done for them? I mean, we do have our hidden elo to go off of for these rewards if that could work, or you could base it off of number of wins or something for those players who play dominion over all else.