Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayer0922

09-13-2012

I just want to double check that I still have until October 23rd to get my highest rating possible. At which point, the season will end and whatever your highest rating was, you will receive the corresponding rewards. I have been hovering in the low to mid 1500's and recently dropped below this. I just hope I still have enough time to get my rating back up. Much rather prefer gold than silver rating!

Skylars Dream

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer0922 View Post
I just want to double check that I still have until October 23rd to get my highest rating possible. At which point, the season will end and whatever your highest rating was, you will receive the corresponding rewards. I have been hovering in the low to mid 1500's and recently dropped below this. I just hope I still have enough time to get my rating back up. Much rather prefer gold than silver rating!
This has been answered.
"October 23rd" is the end of season.

RiverZebra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

This will sound noobish, but i can be bronze rated finally!

DonkeyKongUh

09-13-2012

Pretty lame system to be honest.

I was above 1500 earlier in the season but now it decayed to 1400... Don't have time to play now because I'm at college, so looks like I won't be getting that Janna skin -_-.

I think anyone who has a top rating above 1500 should get the skin...

Leosoul

09-13-2012

I like the overall changes (insomuchas I can enjoy still using elo :3), though I do wish you could have reset it to the highest everyone achieved since season 2 started, and not just resetting it to what they have now. Not that it affects me personally, but for others who have had less time to play due to scholastic endeavors and all that jazz.

Now to luck out and get some non-trolls in solo queue and get to higher silver!

Serphs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

What are the reward requirements for being on a team before September 1?

PandaKingR

Recruiter

09-13-2012

how to obtain the reward?

TyleRage

09-13-2012

So will your rewards be based on whichever queue elo is highest? Like if im silver solo and gold 5v5 then ill get the gold rewards?

Dubstep Ignyte

09-13-2012

Dear Riot... Is there anything you can do about matchmaking, because I only have 33 wins and am level 30. A friend of mine who has around 300 wins was in our team and we got stomped by ranked players. 11 kills and 30 deaths in under 25 minutes. I wish that Riot would fix this because this has happened 5 times. Could you possibly take into account the ranked wins and losses into normal queue?

Sunah Hsiang

09-13-2012

Can you stop someone AFK in rank games?
then I can raise my elo