Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amanda Playwith

09-13-2012

Really not happy about missing out on a Janna skin at all (unless it's for sale then sure).

naotasan

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
I played nothing but Dominion this whole entire Season.
What about us Dominion players, do we just get the short end of the stick? Or no stick at all?
Bump for an answer of some kind from Riot.

supister

09-13-2012

The flaw in this plan is that new players who hit level 30 (or otherwise didn't play ranked) after the start of this new deal will likely get Silver.

The other flaw is that if you're Bronze this season, you would be marked as a low elo player even if you climb up later. I can only imagine the reaction of the teammates who see the bronze...

BlueSpad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I am just wondering, what if someone had just recently started losing elo, for example myself. As in I was around 1430 elo earlier this week prior to the patch, but I am currently 1379. Would my highest ranking be based off the 1430 elo or the 1379 elo assuming I am not able to get my elo back up to where it was before. This is just all theoretical. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the tier list. I would stay silver no matter which elo I got.

Valkors

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta37Raven View Post
Hmmm, I only see a Gold or Higher Skin.... Is there not going to be a skin just for playing ranked this season like the Kayle one last season?
Yes. This.

I got Kayle and I didn't even play ANY ranked matches last year. Do I have to make Gold in order to get a cool skin?

PhoenixSlayer13

09-13-2012

Even though I don't even play Ranked, I'd like a sneak-peak of this War-Hero Janna skin. Sounds awesome.

Borys CLAB

09-13-2012

Why does elo brackets for ranks differs on different servers? For example for gold on NA and EUW you need 1500 elo but on EUNE you need 1450. Is it intentional or some kind of bug?

3mptylord

09-13-2012

It says all queues: does that include ranked teams?

itzstarscream

09-13-2012

if u need 10 ranked games to get rewards, will the top rating be the rating u have after your tenth game, or the highest one you had while playing them?

i'm currently 1313, have only played 2 games. Is my top rating going to be 1313? or will it be the elo i have when i finish my tenth?

Dante Moradis

09-13-2012

Im confused? my top rating last night before the patch was 1543, but now my current is 1420? So for rewards is my top being used? cause if i get denied gold... that would suck.