Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WÄSTE

09-13-2012

so if i have a gold rating and fall back down to silver do i still get the golden rewards?

or is it my current top rating?

DaAlb

09-13-2012

so does Bronze VI vs Bronze VI and Bronze V vs Bronze V and so on? in rank queue

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...o-rating-tiers

YkarulfixEU

09-13-2012

Quote:
Diamond - Top 0.05% to 0.1%
Platinum - Top 0.5% to 1%
Gold - Top 5% to 10%
Silver - Top 40% to 50%"
I really don't understand this.
Does it mean that gold tier (for exemple) is something between top 5 and 10% but you don't have the exact figures?

Could we have the exact figures?

Cytus

09-13-2012

Why has there been no word on another Judgement Kayle type of skin? Will regular players get something this year too?

YkarulfixEU

09-13-2012

Can you tell us how many players are ranked right now, in total, in NA, EUW, and EUNE

rottim

09-13-2012

It's incredibly ludicrous and pampering to give any sort of recognition to players like me who've dipped below 1k ELO. "Congratulations! You lost 200 elo of the 1200 we handed you, have a medal! Oh, you lost 400 or more? Don't worry skippy, you get a medal too. Cause you and everyone around you are special!"

I'm 670 Elo right now. That's deserving a stern scolding, not a pat on the back from Riot along with some e-goodies. I know I'm bad, don't patronize me with these "tiers" of bronze. There is no reason to reward the bottom of the barrel for just existing.

Vuk Draskovic

09-13-2012

So...1150 is silver...lol

Atticùs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Good question concerning the team details:

I'm on a team that has gold in 3v3 and 5v5 that I joined after Sept 1st.

What if I played 5 games in 3v3s for the team after Sept 1st and got gold with and for them, but haven't played 5 games in 5v5 for the team. Will I have get the credit for 5s team gold or do I need to play 5 games in both game modes to achieve both tiers?

I hope that makes sense.

Verrul Daenyr

09-13-2012

14 points for a loss still and 11-12 per win still stupid. stupid. stupid. cut the loss to half or none till end of season.

Crafty17

09-13-2012

Hello, i have important question. So when the ELO will reset, it will be 1200 like always or what?
its strange a little because players who just reach lvl 30 will have instant silver badge instead of bronze like in season 2. Starting ELO should be decreased too i think.