Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toxicshrooms

09-13-2012

Seriously our highest rating now, so even though I've been 1563, you guys are making me 1457, I didn't play for awhile and my elo decayed, and now you are resetting all the work me and countless others have done, and taking away our top elo, and making us work extra hard to get it back up... seriously? How about you take our actual top rating now, since we actually had that top rating, your making it look like a big joke.. "Well that top rating was fake, it didn't really happen, the real top rating is the one you get in one month," ummm who came up with that idea.... is that how you justified taking it from top rating and not the rating you are at when it ends like season 1? I'm just not sure how to even take this.. so what happens when people like me don't play every day all day and not even very much in a month don't have time to get our rating back up, you are also gonna reset our top rating so we look lame, I just feel like if you have achieved something then it should stand, not be taken away....

Nevan Superbïtch

09-13-2012

Please tell me this is the War Hero Janna skin. PLEASE.
http://melgramn.deviantart.com/art/Janna-The-Harbinger-197896317

Hidden Sniper

09-13-2012

I still don't see how this fixes the issue with there always being one person playing worse (like summoner level 10 worse) than everyone else in solo queue...

Majestical

09-13-2012

I know this has been answered many times but its just to confirm my own ignorance

Currently, 1330 rated while top is 1550.

What am I eligible to get?

MaJiFieD

09-13-2012

I was ranging between 1500-1700 since I started playing ranked, with my top rating being 1714. Here I am during a long ass losing streak, down at ~1400, and I might not be able to get my gold reward?
Not only that; but my highest achieved rating is disappearing, with all that hard work gone?
Sounds pretty lame to me.

Xtractor

09-13-2012

Quote:
Majestical:
I know this has been answered many times but its just to confirm my own ignorance

Currently, 1330 rated while top is 1550.

What am I eligible to get?

your top rating will be reset to 1330 so you will get silver rewards

Vayne Atrius

09-13-2012

Don't see the point of the rewards past gold, I'm sorry but a forum badge for the higher tier players is all you can give up? Disappoint Riot all I gotta say.

Zaztastic

09-13-2012

I have only started playing in season 2. Why reset my top rating to what I am now. My top rating was 1240. After hitting a patch of trolls I am down to 875. So now my top rating will be 875. What gives?

Ghosthree3

09-13-2012

To all you complaining about how your top elo is so much higher than your current elo and you deserve better, remember season 1? Where it was based on your CURRENT ELO not your top elo, be grateful idiots.

Langdon

09-13-2012

well there goes my shot at having all janna skins.... i aint even bronze yet