Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nathanphetamine

09-12-2012

dont they already still keep track of the highest elo you've had for this season? why cant they use that instead of the current elo

Anoetic

09-12-2012

What's diamond tier?

KarlHolz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Meh rewards

Albert Spangler

09-12-2012

I'm excited for the new ranking system. It should give a nice sense of progress; it'll make the jumps between rank tiers seem less monumental and more within my reach.

I feel more motivated to work on my Solo Queue rating, now. I know I can get Gold this season if I work at it!

Magnasmash

09-12-2012

Why does it have to be based on the lowest? What if we weren't ranked in say 3v3 teams for example? Would that mean that we get nothing because we aren't ranked and by technicality it would be the lowest?

TheBronzeLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

"Season 2 rewards will be based on the highest rating you achieve between now and the end of the season"

So now, they take our HIGHEST rating from now until the end? Can someone clarify please

DrammaLamma

09-12-2012

So unless you like to play tryhard rage mode (ranked) then apparently you don't mean a ****ing thing to riot regardless of your play or monetary support.

Season 1 > Season 2 , GG riot.

Helm

09-12-2012

Wish I could get some of this stuff. ah well, can't win 'em all

Plamore

09-12-2012

What ELO will it be resetting for season 3 now that bronze is lower?

Jesodoth

09-12-2012

Another year gone, another year with no appreciation for people who don't play ranked.

I've played 2.5 k games.. where's my badge?

I guess I hate this game or something.