Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamahachi

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Is it just me, or can a lot of these questions be answered by clicking the "next riot post" button? It seems they've only answered the same question over and over...Except for the popular "What do us unranked people get?"

Just my two-cents...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anlysia

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiter Von Kunth View Post
janna is weak. id rather have demonblade tryndamere or a free unlock of any character. since i dont own janna, the unlocking of a skin is really.. not a good reward for someone who can achieve those skill levels.
If you unlock a skin for a Champion via a promotion or such, you automatically get said Champion as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aLewares

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotaProism View Post
Im am confused after reading the Riot posts because one of them say one thing and the other says the opposite sort of
Perhaps the way the questions were asked were the problem so ill phrase it as clearly as possible
My current Elo today is 1814 or My top elo for the season from today (1948) will count for rewards.
Tomorrow, your top and current will both be 1814. That will count as your reward, or whatever elo you manage to reach at maximum after tomorrow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vfxx

Senior Member

09-12-2012

The 'Season 2 FAQ' ELO percentile requirements for Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond are not updated for this new system. What are the percentiles for each bracket with the new system?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APOLARCAT

Member

09-12-2012

I'm confused. I've been 1510 but I just lost 4 ranked in a row and dropped to 1454, do I still get the gold VII at the end of the season? Or does the rating start today and I have to get back to 1500?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basiateher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotaProism View Post
Im am confused after reading the Riot posts because one of them say one thing and the other says the opposite sort of
Perhaps the way the questions were asked were the problem so ill phrase it as clearly as possible
My current Elo today is 1814 or My top elo for the season from today (1948) will count for rewards.
Your old top rating will reset. Whatever your rating is currently is your new "TOP Rating,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quitch

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLARCAT View Post
I'm confused. I've been 1510 but I just lost 4 ranked in a row and dropped to 1454, do I still get the gold VII at the end of the season? Or does the rating start today and I have to get back to 1500?
The new rating will start after the patch later tonight. In other words, you'll need to get back to 1500 I'm afraid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basiateher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLARCAT View Post
I'm confused. I've been 1510 but I just lost 4 ranked in a row and dropped to 1454, do I still get the gold VII at the end of the season? Or does the rating start today and I have to get back to 1500?
Start today and get to 1500


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Silver tier:

Silver border on the game loading screen


Does the silver border appear on normal solo queue as well?
I really hope it does...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APOLARCAT

Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
The new rating will start after the patch later tonight. In other words, you'll need to get back to 1500 I'm afraid.

Okay, thank you very much for the answer.